The Audio-Technica AT-LP3XBT Bluetooth Automatic Belt-Drive Hi-Fi Turntable ensures top-notch listening with its seamless Bluetooth connection and belt-drive technology. This turntable features an adjustable counterweight as well as an antiskating system to help with playback accuracy. Enjoy immersive, high-fidelity audio from the comfort of your home.
- Fully automatic belt-drive turntable operation with two speeds: 33-1/3, 45 RPM
- High-fidelity audio with Bluetooth wireless technology
- Connects wirelessly to speakers and other devices equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology or to wired audio systems and powered speakers via included dual RCA output cable
- Compatible with the high-quality Qualcomm® aptX audio codec
- Balanced straight tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and rest
- AT-VM95C cartridge is compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application
- Includes the AT-HS3 universal headshell
- Built-in switchable phono/line pre-amplifier with detachable dual RCA output cable with grounding wire
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminium platter with felt mat
- Damped base construction for reduced low-frequency feedback coloration
- Included Accessories: detachable RCA output cable (Dual RCA male to dual RCA male with ground), 45 RPM adapter, removable hinged dust cover, and detachable power cable
This is an EU Turntable.
An EU to AU power transformer will need to be purchased separately