AT-LP5X turntable is a fully manual direct drive system offering superior audio fidelity and a classic analog experience. Its advanced coreless direct drive motor ensures uninterrupted playback and consistent rotation speed that won't waver over time. The tonearm is carefully balanced and designed to reduce resonance and tracking errors. Enjoy superior performance with up to 3.5g of tracking force.
- Direct-drive, low noise motor
- Fully manual operation with three speeds: 33-1/3, 45 and 78 RPM
- AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet stereo cartridge (black) with replaceable stylus
- Lightweight AT-HS6 headshell
- J-shaped tonearm, modeled after original Audio-Technica designs from the 1960s and ''70s, are engineered to minimize tracking errors
- Switchable MM/MC built-in pre-amplifier and line enables connection to components with or without a dedicated phono input
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminium platter
- Heavy rubber damping mat for improved low-frequency reproduction
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Elegant matte black finish
- Includes dual RCA (male) to dual RCA (male) stereo cable, 45 RPM adapter, USB cable
- Includes dust cover and mounting hardware
This is an EU Turntable.
An EU to AU power transformer will need to be purchased separately